Model # FAP40T Store SKU # 1000746866
Designed to provide high performance in a very compact footprint, the FAP40T appeals to both system designers and architects. FAP40T is ideal for high-intelligibility voice, music, and signal reproduction in commercial, industrial, and institutional applications. A unique (patent pending) tap selector switch design allows for easy system tuning. A full selection of taps up to 16 watts as well as an 8 ohm transformer bypass setting is included for maximum system versatility. This switch "knob" also functions as a diffuser cone, providing smooth, even dispersion of the high frequency content from the center of the 4-inch polypropylene driver. In fact, the high frequency response of the FAP40T is so natural that many would assume that the driver in the FAP40T was a coaxial design instead of a single cone driver. Low frequency response is enhanced by the tuned and ported enclosure design. The enclosure (UL1480 pending) is made of high impact injection moulded plastic with a press fit grill.
- 16 watt internal transformer
- 8 ohm transformer bypass setting
- Input via 2 pole terminal strip
- Lightweight construction makes use of additional support in drywall ceilings unnecessary
- Low profile plastic enclosure
- Press-fit grill blends perfectly into contemporary architecture