Model # BW4000 Store SKU # 1001050193
The newly upgraded Basement Watchdog Big Combo builds upon decades of reliability and adds even more features to protect your home from flooding. This Big Combo is a pre-assembled energy efficient = HP Cast Iron, Cast Aluminum primary pump combined with the newly upgraded Basement Watchdog Special CONNECT Battery Backup Sump Pump System. With two pumps in your sump, you will know your basement is protected. Easy to install with little or no plumbing knowledge required! With its weekly self-test of the pump, compatibility with maintenance-free AGM batteries, improved charging and monitoring and a remote terminal for easy connection to a security system, auto dialer or other similar device, you can feel safe that everything is working. Plus, its new feature: a USB port that can connect to the Basement Watchdog WiFi module which allows you to receive text and email alert giving you the ultimate peace of mind while away from home.
- Includes a battery backup system with unique monitoring that sounds an alarm, illuminates a warning light and describes what to do for easy maintenance
- Primary pump capacity 3,540 GPH at a 10 ft. lift and 4,400 GPH at 0 ft. lift Backup system capacity 1,850 GPH at 10 ft. lift and 2,500 GPH at 0 ft. lift
- Provides days of intermittent pumping power on a single battery charge
- Dual float switches on both the primary and backup systems provide 4X the protection
- ½ HP energy efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) primary pump saves money on your electric bills
- Compact design fits in pits with diameters as small as 12 inches