Model # BWE Store SKU # 1000802950
The Basement Watchdog Emergency battery backup sump pump system offers basement flood protection at a great price. It will automatically begin pumping to protect your basement from a power outage, primary pump or float switch failure and provide extra pumping capacity when needed. The control box monitors the battery, pump, and power conditions 24 hours a day. It will sound an alarm, give a visual light and pinpoint the problem. This advanced warning allows you to take corrective action so you can be sure your backup sump pump system will always be ready to pump. It gives peace of mind with a dual float switch, easy to understand alarms, 1,000 GPH pumping capacity at 10 ft lift, and long lasting battery, you can feel safe that the Basement Watchdog is watching out for you.
- Pumps 2,000 GPH at 0 ft. of lift and 1,000 GPH at 10 ft. of lift
- User-friendly control panel monitors pump, power and battery conditions 24 hours a day and provides visual and audible alarms to describe what to do for easy maintenance
- Dual float switch provides 2 times the protection
- Automatic 0.4 Amp charger keeps the battery at full charge to provide days of intermittent pumping power on a single battery charge
- Fluid sensor monitors fluid level of the battery
- Compatible with both wet cell and maintenance-free AGM batteries (battery not included - sold separately)