Model # 201PF Store SKU # 1000720599
The gradient structure of Blueair filters traps particles of all sizes while maintaining maximum airflow. It resists clogging and won't re-release particles back into the air, even when the filter is heavily loaded. Blueair filter media is ultrasonically bonded to prevent filter fibres and other particles from being added back into your environment. The only thing that comes out of our filters is clean air! In addition, advanced polypropylene filter media removes particle pollutants down to 0.1 micron in size from your indoor air, such as pollen, dust, and pet dander. The Blueair Classic Replacement filter, Particle, keeps cleaning the air on average from 6 months to a year. The environment and fan speed will influence the actual life of the filter
- RECOMMENDED to change filter once every 6 months, or dependent on usage. This filter is eco-friendly and can be recycled after it's changed.
- ENERGY SAVING Blueair air filters save energy due to a low-density design. The filters are also 100% recyclable, so the only thing you're adding back into the environment is clean air.
- It is important to only use genuine Blueair replacement filters to maintain optimal performance and warranty. Filters that are not Blueair genuine will void your units warranty.
- PARTICLE filter reduces pollen, dust, pet dander, mold spores, viruses and bacteria.
- GENUINE Blueair Replacement Filter is compatible with Blueair Classic 203, Classic 270E, Classic 303, Classic 201, Classic 250E, Classic 215B, Classic 210B, Classic 205