Model # DXS5054 Store SKU # 1001129433
Bosch Speed Clean drill bits are built using a solid piece of steel with a dust channel that's milled to Bosch specifications to extract dust while drilling, creating 25 percent greater drilling speed. The dust extraction bit system saves time, saves money and produces 90% less dust than traditional drilling methods. The bit life is comparable to the life of Bosch SpeedX SDS-max bits. Solid carbide tips are embedded in a steel head with robust four-cutter geometry enhancing bit speed and life. The Speed Clean bit, connected to vacuum system, installs adhesive anchors up to 50% faster when compared with the standard hand-cleaning method. A proprietary Bosch design allows dust and debris to be removed through the milled center of the bit. The system is optimized for adhesive anchoring applications, working with Simpson Strong-Tie AT-XP anchoring adhesive and Set-XP high-strength anchoring adhesive, which require higher clean-hole standards.
- Hollow drill bit connects to a vacuum system to deliver up to 50% time savings versus the conventional drill-blow-brush-blow anchor-installation method
- Faster drilling provides up to 25% greater drilling speed thanks to less dust and reduced friction
- Great durability one-piece design offers comparable life to Bosch SpeedX bits
- Part of a dust-reduction engineered solution included rubber adapter and bit works with a vacuum system to manage airborne silica dust
- Optimized for adhesive anchoring works with Simpson Strong-Tie AT-XP anchoring adhesive and Set-XP high-strength anchoring adhesive