Bosch 10-inch Dual-Bevel Glide Mitre Saw
Model # CM10GD|Store SKU # 1001022904
- The Axial-Glide System uses the articulated arm flush with the back of the saw for durable precision and up to 10 inch less workspace
- 4,800 no load RPM with 12 inch horizontal cut capacity (nominal), 5-1/2 inch vertical cut capacity against the fence (base), and a 6 inch crown cut capacity against the fence (45° spring)
- Bevel lock lever and range selector located upfront for quick, easy settings without reaching around behind saw
- Tall 4-1/4 inch sliding fences for easy bevel set-ups
- Tall sliding 4-1/4 inch fences: for easy bevel set ups and increased crown and base moulding capacity
- Large easy-to-read uniform bevel & stainless steel miter scales: 52° left/60° right miter capacity; 47° left/47° right bevel capacity with marked detents and roof pitch angles
The Bosch CM10GD is a 10 inch Dual-Bevel Glide miter saw that delivers accuracy and cutting control at all angles, as well as consistent precision throughout the life of the tool. The innovative Axial-Glide System provides wider cross-cuts, enhanced alignment and smoother glide, and the compact design takes up to 10 inch less workspace. With 4,800 no load RPM, there is plenty of power. Adjustable miter and bevel detents enable users to make precise common miter and bevel cuts, and the override allows for easy angle adjustment. The bevel lock lever and range selector are located safely upfront so users don't have to reach around behind the saw.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.