Model # ROS65VC-5 Store SKU # 1001022525
The Bosch ROS65VC-5 Random Orbit Sander/Polisher delivers a Vibration Control suspension system, which minimizes the amount of vibration that reaches the hands. This rear-handle sander allows for multiple ergonomic soft-grip positions, enabling comfortable two-handed or one-handed operation for superb comfort. This sander includes a powerful 3.3-amp motor with a variable-speed dial to allow the speed to be matched the task and the material. Its pad-dampening system helps prevent swirl marks, and the microcellular hook-and-loop backing pads that can be used to sand flat surfaces and many contoured surfaces. It accepts Bosch 5-in. and 6-in. high-performance sanding pads. Built with a die-cast aluminum gear housing and a dual-bearing pad mount, this unit includes two dust-collection attachments, a microfilter dust canister with integrated paper filter and a hose adapter for connection to a vacuum cleaner hose.
- Vibration control - Bosch-exclusive suspension system minimizes vibration for superior handling and maximum comfort
- Two dust-collection systems - Microfilter dust canister with integrated paper filter and screw-off cap or vacuum hose connection with airflow control
- Sanding versatility - for fast stock removal and/or a smooth, well-blended finish
- Powerful 3.3-amp motor with variable-speed dial, (5,500-12,000 OPM) to match speed to workpiece and task
- High-performance soft microcellular backing pad conforms to contours, provides a fine finish
- Integral pad-dampening system helps prevent swirl marks for consistent fine finish