Model # ROS65VC-6 Store SKU # 1001022526
The Bosch ROS65VC-6 Random Orbit Sander/Polisher is a strong tool that produces a smooth finish with a fast removal rate. The tool has a Vibration Control suspension system, which minimizes the amount of vibration that reaches the hands. The powerful 3.3-amp motor has a variable-speed dial to allow the speed to be matched the task and the material. Built with a die-cast aluminum gear housing and a dual-bearing pad mount, it has a pad-dampening system helps prevent swirl marks. The microcellular hook-and-loop backing pads sand flat and contoured surfaces. The sander/polisher accepts Bosch 5-in. and 6-in. high-performance sanding pads. It comes with two dust-collection attachments, a microfilter dust canister with integrated paper filter and a hose adapter for connection to a vacuum cleaner hose. This sander allows for multiple ergonomic soft-grip positions, enabling comfortable two-handed or one-handed operation for comfort.
- Vibration control - Bosch-exclusive suspension system minimizes vibration for superior handling and maximum comfort
- Two dust-collection systems - Microfilter dust canister with integrated paper filter and screw-off cap or vacuum hose connection with airflow control
- Sanding versatility - for fast stock removal and/or a smooth, well-blended finish
- Powerful 3.3-amp motor with variable-speed dial, (5,500-12,000 OPM) to match speed to workpiece and task
- High-performance soft microcellular backing pad conforms to contours, provides a fine finish
- Integral pad-dampening system helps prevent swirl marks for consistent fine finish