Model # GKF12V-25N Store SKU # 1001180313
The Bosch GKF12V-25N 12V Max EC Brushless Palm Edge Router delivers cordless freedom and a unique offset design, making this router the choice for comfortable, compact edge routing and trimming. It features a unique ergonomic design that has most of the tool and its gripping areas positioned over the workpiece for maximum stability when edge-forming. It weighs only 2.2 lbs. (tool only, not including battery). The EC Brushless motor helps to provide great runtime. When rounding 0.2 inch of beech, this unit delivers 23 ft. of routing per battery Amp hour (Ah). It has an easy-change spindle lock, fast macro depth adjustment, and easy fine depth adjustment at 0.04 inch per revolution of the dial. For user protection, it includes a drop-detection sensor that stops the motor if dropped, as well as finger barriers to help prevent contact with the bit area. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Ergonomic 12V Max palm edge router construction delivers light, well-balanced design, cordless convenience and EC Brushless power and runtime for hassle-free edge routing
- Compact, offset design weighing only 2.2 lbs. (tool only, not including battery), this cordless router allows easy handling because most of the tool and its gripping areas are positioned over the workpiece for maximum stability when edge-forming and trimming
- EC Brushless motor provides efficient power, with a maximum 13,000 rpm and up to 23 ft. of round-over capacity per battery Amp hour
- Versatile depth-adjustment system ensures precise fine depth adjustment (0.04 inch per dial revolution) and easy macro depth adjustment
- Depth adjustment lock helps prevent tampering with depth setting
- Easy-change spindle lock provides easy one-wrench bit changes