Model # CSM180B Store SKU # 1001022762
The Bosch CSM180B 18 V Metal-Cutting Circular Saw was engineered specifically to cut through various metals found on the worksite such as conduit, unistrut, steel studs, copper piping and threaded rod. This saw's Four-Pole ferrite motor delivers a 3,800 RPM performance, equal to any professional metal circular saw in the industry. The circ saw provides a weight-balanced and compact 14 In. x 7 In. design. It weighs just 5.8 Lbs., delivering a suburb power-to-weight ratio to make cuts other saws just can't. It cuts through 2 In. material at 90. It has a steel footplate and an impact-resistant clear window, plus a convenient hook hang it virtually anywhere between cuts. This is a bare tool kit that is a great solution for pros who already have a battery and charger, both sold separately.
- Four-Pole ferrite motor delivers 3,800 RPM
- Saw handles conduit, steel studs and copper piping
- Weighs in at only 5.8 Lbs. and is a compact 14 In. x 7 In.
- Cuts through up to 2 In. material
- Steel-constructed footplate for enhanced durability
- Electronic Motor Protection and Cell Protection protect against overload