Model # GBH18V-20N Store SKU # 1001168830
The Bosch GBH18V-20N 18V 3/4-inch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer delivers an exceptional performance-to-weight ratio for anchoring in concrete, drilling in masonry, core cutting and chiseling. With 1.3 ft.-lbs. of impact energy and a no-load bpm rating of 0-5,850, this hammer works as hard as the user. It provides three modes of operation rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only. This hammer works with Bosch PRO+GUARD dust solutions, an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance. At only 5.7 lbs. (tool only, not including battery), it has an ergonomic design and soft-grip handle. It is an efficient hammer; powered by an 18V 4.0 Ah FatPack battery (not included), it drilled up to 100 1/4 inch diameter holes with a 1-1/2 inch deep into concrete. It has Electronic Motor and Cell Protection to protect the tool and battery from overload. This is a bare-tool kit; battery and charger are not included.
- Powerful, compact cordless rotary hammer features drilling performance plus chiseling in a lighter tool, to allow great productivity and efficiency in concrete and masonry applications
- Lightweight design, at only 5.7 lbs. (tool only, not including battery) for great performance-to-weight ratio
- Efficient 18V motor produces 1.3 ft.-lbs. of impact energy for professional applications
- Robust power system produces 0-5,850 no-load bpm and 0-1,800 no-load rpm
- Multi-function selector three modes of operation: rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD dust solutions an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance