Model # GBH18V-34CQN Store SKU # 1001634615
This 18V SDS-plus 1-1/4 In. rotary hammer is powerful enough to provide corded-type performance for tackling heavy-duty concrete drilling or chiseling jobs. The Bosch GBH18V-34CQ Rotary Hammer delivers 4.3 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy (EPTA). That is unprecedented for a single 18V battery-driven 1-1/4 In. SDS-plus rotary hammer. It weighs 10.8 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery). This hammer is part of the PROFACTOR System, which pairs BITURBO Brushless Technology with a CORE18V PROFACTOR battery. BITURBO Brushless Technology is a high-performance motor and drive-train system designed to deliver power comparable to high-demand corded tools. The hammer features an on-tool user interface for tool performance, feedback and control. It has connectivity (module sold separately) to link to connected device via Bosch Toolbox App to customize settings and receive detailed feedback.
- Hitman PROFACTOR performance delivers corded hammer performance for an 18V SDS-max 1-7/8 In. rotary hammer
- Superior impact delivers 9.3 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy (EPTA) for maximum performance when drilling and chiseling
- Lightweight, at only 17.6 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) provides maneuverability for concrete drilling anywhere
- Featuring a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V PROFACTOR batteries (sold separately)
- KickBack Control technology reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions
- Anti-vibration system helps reduce vibration with a longer air cushion in the hammer tube, dampeners in the handle and a counter-balance weight in the hammer mechanism