Model # GBH18V-45CK24 Store SKU # 1001634614
This 18V Hitman 1-7/8 In. SDS-max rotary hammer delivers corded-type performance for heavy-duty concrete drilling and chiseling jobs. The Bosch GBH18V-45CK24 Hitman Rotary Hammer delivers 9.3 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy (EPTA). That is unprecedented for a single-battery 18V 1-7/8 In. SDS-max rotary hammer. It weighs 19.6 Lbs. (with included battery). This hammer is part of the PROFACTOR System, which pairs BITURBO Brushless Technology with a CORE18V PROFACTOR battery. BITURBO Brushless Technology is a high-performance motor and drive-train system designed to deliver power comparable to high-demand corded tools. It has KickBack Control, rotary hammer and hammer-only modes, and Vario-Lock to rotate and lock the chisel. The kit includes two CORE18V PROFACTOR Performance Batteries and a turbo charger with a turbo power boost mode that can charge a CORE18V 8.0 Ah PROFACTOR Performance Battery up to 50% charge in 15 minutes and up to 80% in 26 minutes.
- Hitman PROFACTOR performance delivers corded hammer performance for an 18V 1-7/8 In. SDS-max rotary hammer
- Superior impact delivers 9.3 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy (EPTA) for maximum performance when drilling and chiseling
- Lightweight, at only 19.6 Lbs. (with included battery) provides maneuverability for concrete drilling anywhere
- BITURBO Brushless Technology featuring a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V PROFACTOR batteries
- KickBack Control technology reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions
- Anti-vibration system helps reduce vibration with a longer air cushion in the hammer tube, dampeners in the handle and a counter-balance weight in the hammer mechanism