Model # GBH18V-36CK24 Store SKU # 1001634616
This 18V SDS-max 1-9/16 In. rotary hammer is powerful enough to provide corded-type performance for tackling heavy-duty concrete drilling or chiseling jobs. The Bosch GBH18V-36C Hitman Rotary Hammer delivers 5.2 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy (EPTA). That is unprecedented for a single 18V battery-driven 1-9/16 In. SDS-max rotary hammer. It weighs 13.4 Lbs. (with included battery). This hammer is part of the PROFACTOR System, which pairs BITURBO Brushless Technology with a CORE18V PROFACTOR battery. BITURBO Brushless Technology is a high-performance motor and drive-train system designed to deliver power comparable to high-demand corded tools. This hammer features connectivity (module sold separately), providing a link to the free Bosch Toolbox app on a connected device to customize settings.The kit has a turbo charger with a turbo power boost mode that can charge a CORE18V 8.0 Ah PROFACTOR Performance Battery up to 50% charge in 15 minutes and up to 80 % in 26 minutes.
- Hitman PROFACTOR performance delivers corded hammer performance for an 18V 1-9/16 In. SDS-max rotary hammer
- Superior impact delivers 5.2 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy (EPTA) for full performance in concrete when drilling and chiseling
- Compact design weighs only 13.4 Lbs. (with included battery) and is 18 In. long for jobsite maneuverability
- BITURBO Brushless Technology featuring a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V PROFACTOR batteries
- KickBack Control technology reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditionsUser interface on-tool display helps manage tool performance for immediate feedback and contro
- Anti-vibration main handle features a longer air cushion in the hammer tube and dampeners in the handle to help reduce the vibration from the hammers impact mechanism