Model # HDS183-01 Store SKU # 1001070404
The Bosch HDS183-01 Drill/Driver features KickBack Control, which reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions. This integrated acceleration sensor automatically shuts the tool down when a potentially dangerous rotational torque reaction occurs in a bind-up scenario. The drill was engineered with an upgraded, heavy-duty all-metal chuck that furnishes increased robustness and high torque transfer. With an efficient EC Brushless motor, this drill/driver provides longer tool life as well as great runtime. One of Bosch's Compact Tough designs, it has a short head-length and light weight but plenty of muscle. It delivers a powerful performance, with 531 In.-Lbs. of torque, two drilling speeds (0-1,900 rpm for high speed and 0-600 rpm for high torque), an impact rate of 28,500 bpm and 20+1 precision clutch settings. The kit includes two 18V 4.0 Ah FatPack batteries and a charger, to deliver all-day power, and a long belt clip for a secure hold.
- KickBack Control reduces the risk from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario
- Upgraded all-metal chuck provides great bit retention
- EC Brushless motor efficient power that delivers 531 In.-Lbs. of torque
- Compact Tough design short head length and light tool, but plenty of power
- Ergonomic grip zone small diameter enables better gripping and greater comfort
- Outstanding control variable drilling speeds for high-speed (0-1,900 rpm) and high torque (0-600 rpm)