Model # MRC23EVSK Store SKU # 1001070454
The Bosch MRC23EVSK 2.3 HP Electronic Modular Router System is an advanced set-up that provides a fixed base and a plunge base for the MR23EVS router. This system allows for outstanding operator control, with the trigger-control system that has a power switch in both the plunge-base's and the fixed-base's handle. With a smooth plunge action and a spring-lock plunge lever, this router gets accurate results. The fixed base has microfine bit-depth adjustment, with a continuous depth range of 1-5/8 in., allowing for accurate and fast changes, while its precision-centring design allows the bit to be centered with the sub-base or optional template guides. The router has a 15-amp motor and adjustable speed settings. The variable-speed dial allows the operator to match the speed to the material. Constant Response circuitry delivers a constant speed throughout the cut. Users can glide along the intended cutline using dovetail fixtures, templates, jigs and other guidance devices.
- Above-table depth adjustment when fixed base is installed in router table
- Versatile fixed-base depth adjustment features 1-5/8 In. continuous microfine adjustment range
- Powerful 15-amp motor produces 10,000 to 25,000 rpm and 2.3 hp
- Precision-centring design makes it easy to keep bit on cutline
- Afterlock plunge-base depth adjustment easy, precise adjustments at any plunge setting
- Trigger-control system trigger power switch located in handle for enhanced control