Bosch 3-1/4 inch Planer with Reversible Woodrazor Micrograin Carbide Blade
Model # PL1632|Store SKU # 1001042695
- Durable 6.5-amp motor producing 16,500 rpm for fast stock removal and smooth finish
- Dual-mount guide fence mounts to either side of tool and helps ensure consistent planing through entire workpiece and includes protective shield and no-mar plastic overshoe
- Ambidextrous lock-off release button helps prevent accidental starts includes a lock-on button for extended operation
- Aluminum front and rear shoes precision-machined together after assembly to ensure accuracy
- Ratcheting depth knob for foolproof depth-increment setting from 0 to 1/16 inch within one revolution, eliminating the need to re-zero the depth
- Electronically counterbalanced single-blade design system automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle reduces drag, enabling faster operation and smooth cutting
The Bosch PL1632 3-1/4 inch Planer delivers for pros who need to plane doors or other surfaces quickly and evenly. It has a 6.5-amp motor that produces 16,500 rpm for fast stock removal and smooth finishes. The tool's ambidextrous lock-off release button helps prevent avoid accidental starts, and it has a lock-on button for extended operation, a combination that is unique to Bosch planers. The aluminum front and rear shoes are precision-machined together for accuracy, and the tool has a machined groove for chamfering. Its counterbalanced blade design puts the blade at an ideal cutting angle and eliminates uneven planing caused by misaligned blades. It comes equipped with a reversible Bosch Woodrazor micrograin carbide blade. The tool also provides a spring-loaded stand that elevates the planer to protect the blade. This planer is built with a poly micro-V drive belt for enhanced belt durability and a ball-joint cord swivel for enhanced ease of positioning the tool and cord.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.