Model # 11250VSR Store SKU # 1000848716
The Bosch 11250VSR 3/4-In. SDS-plus Bulldog Rotary Hammer weighs only 5.5 lbs., but it has a muscular 6.1-AMP motor that provides 1.7 ft.-lbs. of impact energy. It has an ergonomic pistol-grip handle, which provides outstanding comfort and performance in hard-to-reach or all-day tasks. HVAC or MEP pros will be more productive on the jobsite with this tool. It has a dual-mode selector for drilling versatility - rotary hammer or rotation-only mode. The 11250 has a rotating brush plate for longer brush life and a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting. The SDS-plus system provides for tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking. It has a Vario-Lock system that allows the user to rotate a chisel into 36 positions, and an integral clutch to minimize risky torque reaction.
- Powerful 6.1 Amp motor
- Patented rotating brush plate provides equal power in reverse and extends brush life
- SDS-plus<sup>®</sup> tool holder tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Dual mode selector easily converts from rotation only to rotary hammer mode
- Pistol grip handle compact ergonomic design with soft grip
- Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction