Model # 85434MC Store SKU # 1001388416
Bosch Carbide-Tipped Router Bits deliver precision and durability. They feature premium-quality micrograin carbide tips that are engineered with a special heat-treating process for an extra-fine finish. The tips provide maximum sharpness and edge retention. The fully hardened and tempered steel shanks provide ultimate durability. These bits retain painstaking accuracy across hundreds of profiles for mortising, edge forming, trimming, surface forming, and cabinetry/joinery in wood, plastic and laminate.
- Micrograin carbide-tip router bit design ensures consistently smooth finish cuts, with superior wear resistance
- Control-cut roundover bit smoothly radiused edges on boards and panels requires little or no sanding before applying finish
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material for window sills, shelves or stair treads
- Reinforced shanks feature fully hardened and tempered steel shanks that provide ultimate durability
- Upgraded micrograin carbide engineered for precise cuts and for long bit life
- Bosch-exclusive heat-treating process provides hardness and withstands high temperatures