Model # 4100-10 Store SKU # 1000537986
The Bosch 4100-10 10 In. Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand delivers both professional rip capacity and outstanding portability for a tool that can get the job done, wherever it is. The powerful 15-Amp saw delivers 4.0 max HP for outstanding productivity. It also incorporates soft-start circuitry for smooth but quick ramp-up to the operating speed to manage the intensity of motor start-up and minimize the possibility of tripping a circuit breaker.. It includes Constant Response circuitry to help maintain speed under load, and overload protection. The SquareLock rip fence is engineered for maximum trueness and great ease-of-use, with the fence able to easily glide along the rail for one-handed operation. The lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand has 8 In. treaded rubber-composite tires and a single-action design for easy set-up and transport. It is jobsite-ready with heavy-duty construction. The Smart Guard System is the first modular table saw blade guard, featuring a three-position adjustable riving knife, anti-kickback pawls and non-obstructed-view barrier guard assembly. The table saw provides a 29 In. x 21-1/2 In. square tabletop with a 25 In. rip capacity for ripping 4 Ft. wide sheets goods in half.
- Powerful 10 In. Worksite table saw features 15-Amp saw delivers 4.0 max HP and 3,650 rpm, for the power required for ripping rip-cutting and cross-cutting in of fine- and rough-carpentry materials
- Large cast aluminum top provides increased work space and material support with a 25 In. ripping capacity to cover all typical jobsite rip-cutting widths
- Soft-start circuitry manages the intensity of motor start-up and minimizes the possibility of tripping a circuit breaker
- Constant Response circuitry helps maintain speed under load
- Portability works seamlessly with the included lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand for easy jobsite mobility, with single-action setup and take down
- SquareLock rip fence engineered for enhanced clamping and trueness