Model # 3725DEVS Store SKU # 1001022728
The Bosch 3725DEVS is multi-purpose random orbit sander with pad that both orbits and rotates, delivering a smooth, well-blended surface finish. It serves the needs of finish carpenters, cabinet makers, woodworkers and others, giving them great performance and results. For enhanced durability and for minimized wobble and vibration, the 3725DEVS features a rugged die-cast aluminum gear housing and dual-bearing pad mount. It also features enhanced random orbit sanding action using an eccentric orbit diameter of 3/16 In. (3/32 In. offset) plus free rotation for fast, for aggressive stock removal or fine finishing. The sander's integral pad dampening system helps prevent swirl marks for a consistent fine finish. This sanders Amp rating of 3.3 Amp evidences it ample power. A dial sets the speed from 4,500-12,000 orbits per minute (no -load) to match the speed to workpiece and task.
- Multi-purpose sander with pad that both orbits and rotates, duplicating natural hand sanding action and delivering a smooth, well-blended surface finish
- Enhanced random orbit sanding action - eccentric orbit diameter of 3/16 In. (3/32 In. offset) plus free rotation for fast, swirl-free fine finishing or for aggressive stock removal
- Powerful 3.3 A with variable-speed dial, (4,500-12,000 OPM) to match speed to workpiece and task
- High-performance soft microcellular backing pad - conforms to contours, provides a fine finish
- Integral pad dampening system - helps prevent swirl marks for consistent fine finish
- Rugged die-cast aluminum gear housing with exclusive dual-bearing pad mount long-life design eliminates wobble and vibration