Model # ROS20VSK Store SKU # 1001022524
The Bosch ROS20VSK 5 In. Random Orbit Sander/Polisher has an integral pad dampening braking system to eliminate swirl marks on the finished piece. This tool provides rapid removal and an ultra-smooth finish. Any pro who needs to sand especially woodworkers, cabinet makers and finish carpenters will find that the sander does the job to exacting standards and swiftly. To ensure a strong grip of the disc while in use, it employs Bosch's signature HookTight hook-and-loop disc attachment. And the microcellular backing pad is pliant to ensure a smooth, fine finish on both flat and contoured surfaces alike. It was designed with an ergonomic soft-grip top and body. It has variable-speed control from between 7,500 and 12,000 OPM to match the speed to the task. It also includes an on-board system for filtering fine dust.
- Variable-speed control to match speed to workpiece and task
- Adjustable from between 7,500 and 12,000 OPM
- Integral pad dampening braking system to prevent swirl marks
- Optimal on-board system for filtering fine dust
- Microcellular backing pad deliver fine finishes
- Hooktight hook-and-loop disc attachment