Model # JS260 Store SKU # 1000741510
The Bosch JS260 Top-Handle Jig Saw provides a sturdy footplate for accuracy in the cut, as well as al 6.0-amp motor and variable-speed control. The dial on the back of the tool controls the maximum speed, while the accelerator trigger regulates the operating speed. Built with an aluminum gearbox and an insulated cover, this jig saw comes with a low-vibration plunging design. It has a large die-cast aluminum footplate. The JS260's multidirectional blade clamp delivers superior grip of T-shank blades (but it does not accept U-shank blades). The blade-ejection lever that eliminates need to touch hot blades. It has a dust blower for max cut-line visibility.
- Large die-cast aluminum footplate with tool-free adjustment for fast and easy bevel adjustments
- Powerful jig saw with 6.0 amp rating
- Variable-speed control includes a dial for max speed and accelerator trigger to control operating speed
- Multidirectional blade clamp superior grip of T-shank blades (does not accept U-shank blades)
- One-Touch blade-change system fast blade insertion and ejection lever; no need to touch hot blade
- Four orbital-action settings varied blade strokes