Model # 1250DEVS Store SKU # 1001022719
The 1250DEVS features two distinct sanding modes, an extremely aggressive turbo driven, eccentric orbit sanding mode for very aggressive sanding, as well as a conventional random orbit sanding mode for normal stock removal and fine finishing. With the flip of a lever, the sanding mode can be easily changed. The desired speed is set using a speed dial and Constant Response circuitry maintains the desired speed under load. The 1250DEVS comes with a Bosch microcellular hook-&-loop sanding pad. These soft pads deliver finer, smoother, flatter surface finishes, due to their ability to conform to the surface of the workpiece and due to the elastic support of the pads' plastic inlays. (Bosch also offers two other optional microcellular pad accessories, an extra-soft pad for use in fine finishing and for use on more-contoured workpieces, and a hard pad for fastest stock removal of flat surfaces.
- Powerful 6.5 Amp dual-mode, multipurpose sander
- Two sanding modes, random orbit mode for normal stock removal or fine finishing and "turbo" driven eccentric orbit mode for aggressive stock removal at five times the rate of the normal random orbit sanding mode
- Mode selector lever allows quick change between random orbit mode and aggressive turbo mode
- Soft Start reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response circuitry maintains pad speed under load
- Soft microcellular backing pad has the pliability necessary to ensure a smooth, fine finish on flat or contoured surfaces