Model # JS572EK Store SKU # 1001066499
The Bosch JS572EK Top-Handle Jig Saw provides excellent cut precision, thanks to the innovative Precision Control II double-roller system. This construction minimizes blade deflection for true, exact cuts. Woodworkers and kitchen and bath installers are among the many user groups that will appreciate the best-in-class 7.2-amp motor and variable-speed control. This jig saw is an excellent choice for curve-cutting and scallop-cutting and other cuts in a wide array of materials. Built with an aluminum gearbox with an insulated cover, this jig saw has a state-of-the art counterbalancing mechanism for low vibration and Constant Response circuitry for consistent speed under load. It has a large die-cast aluminum footplate with tool-free adjustment for fast-and-easy bevel adjustments. It also has LED lighting and a dust blower for max cut-line visibility. The jig saw has a tool-less blade-change system. The multidirectional blade clamp provides superior grip of T-shank blades (Bosch jig saws do not accept U-shank blades).
- Powerful motor - has a 7.2-amp rating, highest in class to easily handle heavy loads
- Precision control II double-roller system - minimizes blade deflection for excellent cut precision
- Multi-directional blade clamp - superior grip of T-shank blades (does not accept U-shank blades)
- Variable-speed control - includes a dial to set max speed and accelerator trigger to control operating speed
- Constant response circuitry - for consistent performance under load
- Large die-cast aluminum footplate - tool-free alteration for fast-and-easy bevel adjustments