Model # SHPM88Z75N Store SKU # 1001464958
The ultimate clean. The ultimate dry, even plastics. The Bosch 800 Series dishwasher delivers a sparkling clean and dry with advanced PrecisionWash technology and patented CrystalDry technology. With PrecisionWash, intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean. Patented CrystalDry technology transforms moisture into heat up to 176°F for the ultimate dry, even for plastics.
- CrystalDry Technology - Patented CrystalDry technology transforms moisture into heat up to 176°F for the ultimate dry, even for plastics.
- MyWay Third Rack - Offers more room for more kinds of items in the top rack, such as cereal bowls, whisks, tongs, and large measuring cups, creating more loading freedom below.
- Sanitize Option - Reduces 99.9% of bacteria with a hot-wash rinse for sparkling clean and sanitized dishes
- Bosch Quiet - 40 dBA sound level so your kitchen conversations aren't interrupted
- 24/7 AquaStop Leak Protection - A leak is the last thing you want to happen to your kitchen floors. With Bosch's innovative leak protection systems, you get peace of mind.
- Stainless Steel Tub - Engineered for a lifetime of use and provides a solid foundation for Bosch's exceptional dishwashers
- Detergent Tray - Whether its gel, powder or tabs, the flexible design optimizes the cleaning process; helping you achieve perfectly clean dishes with every cycle
- InfoLight - Bosch dishwashers are so quiet that they added an infolight that shines on the floor so you know the dishwasher is running.
- PrecisionWash System - Intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful, precision spray arms go to work targeting every item of every load
- RackMatic Adjustable Rack - 3 height adjustments and up to 9 possible rack positions
- 3 Prong Power Chord Included. Junction box for hardwire application sold separately (Model # SMZPCJB1UC)
Read more about Delivery & Installation | Download the Appliance Delivery Checklist