Model # GKF125CEK Store SKU # 1001168835
The Bosch GKF125CE Colt variable-speed palm-grip router with 1.25 horsepower (max) lets you feel the power in your hand. The GKF125CE has an ergonomic palm-grip design with soft-grip to make it very comfortable to hold, making it typically more convenient to use than larger routers. But it also has ample power, with a 1.25 HP (max) rating. It's far more than a laminate trimmer, as it is the ideal tool for rounding-over deck planks and railings, hinge mortising, decorative edge forming, slot cutting, window cutouts, decorative inlays, laminate trimming and more. The motor features soft-start circuitry, a variable-speed dial and Constant Response circuitry to maintain speed under load. Its PR101 fixed base features macro- and micro-fine depth adjustment and a centerable round sub base for easy guidance. The GKF125CEK Colt Palm Router Kit includes straight-edge guide is included that can guide the bit up to 3 5/8 inch in from the edge of workpiece, plus a carrying case.
- Robust variable-speed palm router construction made to provide precision and performance with a 1.25 horsepower (max.) motor, advanced electronics, rugged base and proven ergonomics and reliability
- Powerful 1.25 HP (max), 7.0-amp motor delivers abundant power for routing and trimming applications
- Ground-breaking depth-adjustment system ensures precise depth adjustment
- LED lighting provides enhanced view of bit area
- Rugged 360° (non-split) aluminum base housing with wide-bit capacity accepts bits up to 1-5/16 inch wide
- Variable speed dial from 16,000 to 35,000 rpm allows for accurately matching speed to workpiece and task