Model # MM480BU Store SKU # 1001022774
Dremel universal oscillating accessories are the first truly universal oscillating accessories available that require no adapter! The unique dual interface fits all competitive oscillating tools, including those with a quick change feature. The Dremel MM485BU universal carbide flush cut blade has high-performance carbide teeth designed to cut hard and abrasive materials like: nails, screws, stainless steel bolts, galvanized pipe, plaster & lathe, cement board, fiber board, sheet metal, slate, ceramic tile and more. Its wide 1-1/4 In. blade speeds through long cuts and can make plunge cuts up to 1-11/16 In. deep. Includes three MM485U blades.
- Universal dual interface directly fits all tools
- Fits Rockwell<sup>®</sup>, Fein, Makita<sup>®</sup>, Ridgid<sup>®</sup>, Milwaukee<sup>®</sup>, Bosch<sup>®</sup>, including the DeWALT<sup>®</sup> and Porter Cable<sup>®</sup> quick change feature
- The number one Dremel flush-cutting accessory for wood-cutting applications
- High Carbon Steel Blade material for high performance wood cutting applications
- Quick Fit System for fast accessory changes