Model # GRL2000-40HVK Store SKU # 1001558002
The Bosch REVOLVE2000 Self-Leveling Horizontal/Vertical Rotary Laser Kit delivers a comprehensive solution for precise outdoor and indoor leveling. Manual Dual Slope allows the user to adjust the slope angle on the laser on both the X- and Y-axes. The GRL2000-40HVK features a horizontal/vertical self-leveling laser, suitable for leveling and aligning applications. This kit contains an all-in-one hard carrying case designed to hold all included accessories. The REVOLVE2000 rotary laser delivers 1/16 in. accuracy at 100 ft. and a working range of up to 2,000 ft. with the included receiver. The laser's electronic self-leveling system has a disturbance monitor, which indicates to the user if tool position changes, ensuring consistent leveling accuracy on the jobsite. The laser has a red metal cage for durability. Easy to use, the kit includes an all-in-one solution includes an LR20 laser receiver with mounting bracket, aluminum tripod, RC4 remote control, WM4 wall mount and sturdy grade rod.
- Complete kit - features a laser receiver, tripod, grade rod, remote control, wall mount and all-in-one hard carrying case
- Lightweight aluminum tripod - features quick-clad release on legs and durable finish
- Robust design - features cage overmold and 2 large easy-to-grip carrying handles for convenience and additional drop protection
- All-in-one hard carrying case - designed to hold included accessories: receiver with bracket, tripod, grade rod and more
- Manual dual slope - allows the user to adjust the slope angle on the laser on both the X- and Y-axes
- Electronic self-leveling - allows for easy setup and use on the job
- Disturbance monitor - indicates if tool position changes, ensuring consistent leveling accuracy
- Reliable accuracy - delivers 1/16 in. accuracy at 100 ft.
- Long working-range capability - provides up to 2,000 ft. working range
- Laser receiver with mounting bracket - allows for easy-to-read LCD dual display and easy attachment to leveling rod
- Vertical-beam functionality - provides a vertical beam at 90 point for layout, squaring and plumb applications