Model # G2BRPX19X C3. Store SKU # 1001112742
BrassCraft 1/2 inch nominal crimp PEX barb inlet x 3/8 inch O.D. compression outlet 1/4-turn angle valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures - faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines, etc. The angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the wall. With a 900 turn of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without shutting off the water to the entire home. BrassCraft's G2 series design features a 1-piece shut-off mechanism that provide years of smooth, 1/4 turn operation without freeze-ups even after long periods of non-use. Chrome plated for corrosion resistance and refined appearance. BrassCraft G2 series valves are 100% leak tested to ensure reliable, leak-free operation. Crimp PEX end designed to ASTM F1807.
- Requires PEX crimp ring, crimp tool and crimp gage for proper installation not included
- 1-piece shut-off mechanism ensures smooth operation without freeze-ups even after long periods without use
- Smooth, on/off flow control with a 90° turn of the handle
- Contractor pack includes 3 valves
- Machined, 1-piece brass body ensures strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- Compatible PEX pipe