Model # SA-400BH Store SKU # 1000747127
If your lawn experiences moderate foot traffic or if you have heavy clay soil, you may need to aerate. Brinly's 40 inches tow-Behind Spike Aerator loosens soil and permit it's nutrients and water to reach roots. Our durable, heavy duty aerator features 10 galvanized steel stars that perforate the soil up to 2 inches deep. Each 8 inches dia. star rotates independently and continues revolving during tractor turns. The 14-Gauge steel, 110 lb. capacity weight tray allows for weight to be added for maximum penetration in hard soil.
- Aerate and relieve compacted soil: 10 Tine stars with 8" Diameters each feature 12 spike tips to penetrate soil up to 2" In depth, allowing water, seed, and nutrients to reach the roots. Stars are constructed in galvanized steel to inhibit rusting for continued use season after season.
- Durable construction: All-steel design with rigid weight tray holds up to 110 pounds of extra weight for maximum soil penetration and depth. Nylon Spacers between each star deliver maximum strength and durability. Tine axle is constructed in 5/8 -inch solid steel.
- Save time on the job: Each 8" diameter star rotates independently and Continues revolving during tractor turns, resulting in fewer passes due to missed areas.
- Universal Hitch: a single pin, universal Hitch easily attaches to every lawn tractor and most ztrs and ATVs.
- Simple assembly: includes Manual with parts break down and full pictorial assembly instructions.
- Made in the USA: Trusted Since 1839, Brinly-Hardy Company has been dedicated to providing quality, durable, and innovative Lawn & Garden Products built in the USA
- Product Support: Replacement parts orders can be ordered online at Brinly's website or by calling our toll-free number 877-728-8224. The Brinly Customer Service team is available to assist with questions or concerns.
- For warranty, service parts, or for help at any time, reach out to the Brinly Customer Service team by calling our toll-free number (877-728-8224) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Replacement parts can also be ordered online at Brinly's website.