Model # FB-42RY Store SKU # 1001361492
Designed to be compatible with the RYOBI Electric Riding Mower, the powerful Brinly 42 -inch Front Mount Blade is the go-to tool for pushing snow. The ideal size for residential sidewalks and driveways, the steel snow blade comes with three angle adjustments and a mounting kit for a quick one-time install. The spring blade trip mechanism protects the blade and mower from hidden obstacles, while the adjustable wear bar increases lifespan and durability. For operator convenience, the blade can be raised or lowered right from the tractor seat. A tool as versatile as it is effective, the Brinly Front Mount Blade can also be used to move loose dirt, sand, and gravel. When you're ready to remove the blade from your RYOBI Mower, it's an easy job with no tools required.
- NEW Reinforced Handle for Double the Strength The Brinly Front-Mount Blade now features a reinforced handle for increased strength and bend resistance
- Made in the USA: Trusted Since 1839, Brinly-Hardy Company has been dedicated to providing quality, durable, and innovative Lawn & Garden Products.
- For warranty, service parts, or for help at any time, reach out to the Brinly Customer Service team by calling our toll-free number (877-728-8224) or by emailing email@example.com. Replacement parts can also be ordered online at Brinly's website.
- Designed to be compatible with the RYOBI electric riding mower
- 42 -inch durable steel blade with adjustable wear bar for a longer lifespan
- Spring blade trip mechanism to protect the blade and mower from hidden obstacles
- Easily raise and lower the blade with the adjustment handle
- 3 blade angle adjustments available
- Mounting kit is included and requires only a 1-time install
- No tools needed to remove the attachment from the mower
- Ideal size for residential sidewalks and driveways