Campbell Hausfeld GSD Air Impact Wrench, Twin Hammer 3/8 inch w/ Composite Body & Comfort Grip
Model # XT001000|Store SKU # 1001112494
- Pair this impact wrench with the right Campbell Hausfeld air compressor to create 160 FT/LBS of nut-busting torque so you can work on small cars or lawn mowers with ease
- Powerful motor and compact design gives you the perfect tool for working in tight spaces
- The sturdy composite design creates a long-lasting durable tool so you can complete job after job with confidence
- This impact wrenches light weight, smooth twin-hammer mechanism, and ergonomic soft grip design work together to reduce vibration and fatigue so you can work longer with less wear on your hands
- The impact wrench's 3-speed forward/reverse power settings adjusts to meet your specific project requirements - get the results you need from project to project with the XT001000
- This impact wrench is backed by a 2-year Limited warranty from Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Experts
The Campbell Hausfeld Get Stuff Done 3/8 Inch Impact Wrench Is The Right Tool For The Job When You Need A Smaller Impact Wrench That Doesn'T Compromise On Power. The Balanced Twin-Hammer Mechanism Reduces Vibration, Making This Wrench More Comfortable To Use. With A Max Torque Of 160 Ft. Lbs., Bpm Of 1,300 And Rpm Of 12,000, The Xt001000 Gets Stuff Done Efficiently. The Impact Wrench Features Variable Speed Control While The Lightweight Design (2.8 Lbs.) Gives You The Support You Need In Tight Spaces To Get The Job Done. The Rubberized, Ergonomic Comfort-Grip Combined With The Easy-Pull Trigger Makes This Unit User Friendly. Average Air Consumption Of 3.4 Cfm @ 90 Psi. Maximum Pressure Of 90 Psi. Air Inlet Of Inch Npt (F). Minimum Hose Size Of 3/8 Inches. An Air Compressor With A Tank Capacity Of 8 Gallons Or Larger Is Recommended. Get Stuff Done Faster And Easier With Campbell Hausfeld The Air Power Expert.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.