Model # XT401000 Store SKU # 1001112901
The Campbell Hausfeld Get Stuff Done Reversible Air Drill (Xt401000) Meets All The Challenges Of Surface Prep And Drilling With Ease. Changing Bits And Installing Accessories Are Easy With The Keyless Chuck Design. Additionally, An Easy Side-Toggle Makes Moving From Forward To Reverse A One-Handed Task For Convenient Use. The Air Chuck Boasts A 30 Ft. Lbs Maximum Torque And A Free Speed Rpm Of 2, 000 To Get Jobs Done Efficiently. Drill Shank Range Of 3/64 3/8 Inch. Average Air Consumption Of 4.0 Cfm @ 90 Psi. Single Planetary Gear Type. 0.4 Horsepower. Air Inlet Size Of Inch Npt (F). An Air Compressor With At Least A 26 Gallon Tank Is Recommended. Get Stuff Done Faster And Easier With Campbell Hausfeld-The Air Power Expert.
- The air chuck boasts a 30 ft. lbs maximum torque and a free speed RPM of 2,000 to get jobs done efficiently
- An easy side-toggle makes moving from forward to reverse a one-handed task for convenient use
- The XT401000's keyless chuck design makes installing accessories and changing bits a seamless process
- Meets all the challenges of surface prep/drilling, easily handling most metal and wood surfaces
- Get stuff done faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld The Air Power Expert