Model # CVP600GF Store SKU # 1001341108
Canavac's 600 air watt central vacuum package comes with a powerful central vacuum power unit, accessories, and bonus garage kit, that can clean homes small to medium up to 6000 sq. ft.
- The quiet 600 air watt power unit is made of rugged all steel construction with a bake on powder coated paint -providing a durable long-life product with an elegant appearance. It's powerful 2-stage 5.7 inch Lamb motor produces 600 air watts with 137 inches of sealed vacuum, which is more than enough power to clean homes up to 6000 sq. ft.
- The dual intakes and easy to install wall mounting bracket makes installing the power unit a breeze, saving you time, effort, and money. It also comes with your good neighbour exhaust muffler, reducing the sound even more! Plus, many more features. The sentry light lets you know that you have power to the unit. The manual on/off switch lets you operate the power unit manually reducing emergency service calls if you have problem with your installation.
- The Canavac power unit comes with micro filtration with cyclonic action. Canavac provides the best of both worlds when it comes to emptying your dirt. You can either just empty the 16-litre dirt pail, or if you have allergies use the optional bag system. Just remove the bag and drop it in the garbage. Each unit includes one HEPA replacement bag. The micro filter keeps dirt and debris from getting into the motor and ensures longer motor life!
- Your Canavac system comes with a 110 volt electric 35 ft. lightweight crush-proof hose with pistol grip handle. You can turn your electric brush on/off at the handle. To turn the central vacuum power unit on just plug the hose end into the central vacuum faceplate on the wall and it will turn the unit on. To turn the power unit off simply remove the hose end from the faceplate.
- Your cleaning accessories includes: (1) a straight air telescopic wand which allows you to adjust your cleaning reach (2) an electric telescopic wand which allows you to adjust your cleaning reach with your electric brush (3) an electric brush with headlight and height adjustment which allows one to vacuum all types of carpet (4) a clip-on-tool-caddy for tool storage (5) a 12 Inch floor brush for cleaning of hard surface (6) upholstery and dusting brushes for delicate cleaning (7) a crevice tool for the hard to reach spots (8) handle turbo brush for stairs and upholstery cleaning and (9) 24 inch flexible crevice tool for hard to reach areas.