Cedar Summit Creston Lodge Wooden Playset
Model # F24953|Store SKU # 1000834468
- Comes in 3 packages: Box 1: 90 inch L x 22 inch W x 3 1/2 inch H = 85 lbs.; Box 2: 90 inch L x 44 inch W x 6 3/4 inch H = 180 lbs.; Box 3: 36 1/2 inch L x 29 1/4 inch W x 20 7/8 inch H = 65 lbs.
- Approximate building time for 2 people: 12-18 hours; Panels are designed to fit together simply and without guesswork - 27% fewer wood components and 32% less hardware for you to assemble; instruction manual is included
- Tool list: Tape measure, carpenters level and square, claw hammer, standard or cordless drill, #1 Phillips, #2 Robertson and screwdriver, ratchet with extension (1/2-inch and 9/16-inch sockets), open end wrench (1/2 inch and 9/16 inch), adjustable wrench, 1/8-inch and 3/16-inch drill bits, 3/16-inch hex key
- Made with heavy duty swing brackets, swing hangers, increased spacing between swings, and features pre-assembled panels
- Features upper clubhouse with wooden roof and faux stone chimney; lower clubhouse with working door, clock, kitchenette, and Twist n Ride tube slide
- Construction: 100% Premium Cedar (Cunninghamia Lanceolata) lumber (pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained with factory applied, environmentally friendly stain); Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 16 ft. 8 inches x 7 ft. 6 inches x 9 ft. 6 inches; ASTM recommended safety zone (L x W): 28 ft. 8 inches x 28 ft.
The Creston Lodge Playset by Cedar Summit offers endless opportunities for your little ones to participate in active and imaginative play! Kids can stay active climbing the rock wall to the upper clubhouse where they can wave out the premium window and play with friends as they stay shaded by the beautiful wooden roof with faux stone chimney. From here they can slide down the exciting Twist N Ride Tube slide to the lower clubhouse and swings. The lower clubhouse comes packed with many accessories including a mailbox, a play phone, and a play kitchen with a stove, sink and utensil shelf with accessories. This playset also includes a clock with moveable hands and a chalkboard - the perfect place to let everyone know when lunch will be ready! Additionally the Creston Lodge has two belt swings with soft touch rope and an acrobat bar.