Model # F24950 Store SKU # 1000834466
There is no limit to the fun your children will have on the McKinley Playset by Cedar Summit! In the upper clubhouse kids can wave through the premium windows to friends or parents before they cruise down the high rail wave slide to the lower clubhouse. Packed with features including a mail box with working flag and door, a play phone, a clock with moveable hands and play kitchen, the lower clubhouse has many opportunities for imaginative play. This set will also keep your children active as they climb to the top of a mountain using the rock wall, swing to new heights on one of the two belt swings with soft touch rope, or hang upside down on the acrobat bar, attached with premium swing components. Plus, the realistic features like a working door, decorative siding, wooden roof, and faux stone chimney offer a tasteful design that goes nicely with your deck or outdoor furniture. Intended for up to 9 children, ages 3 to 10 years with a max weight of 110 lbs. per child.
- Tool List: Tape measure, carpenters level and square, claw hammer, standard or cordless drill, #1 Phillips, #2 Robertson and screwdriver, ratchet with extension (1/2-inch and 9/16-inch sockets), open end wrench (1/2-inch and 9/16-inch), adjustable wrench, 1/8-inch and 3/16-inch drill bits, 3/16-inch hex key, 8 ft. step ladder, safety glasses
- Panels are designed to fit together simply and without guesswork (up to 27% fewer wood components and 32% less hardware); detailed instruction manual included; Assembly for 2 people: 10-14 hours
- Features upper clubhouse with premium windows, and faux stone chimney; lower clubhouse with working door, kitchenette (including stove, sink, and utensil shelf with accessories), play phone, and more
- Built with 100% premium Cedar lumber (pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained), heavy duty swing brackets and hangers, increased spacing between swings, and features pre-assembled panels for even easier assembly
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 14 ft. 3 inches x 11 ft. 5 inches x 9 ft. 6 inches; ASTM recommended safety zone (L x W): 26 ft. 3 inches x 28 ft.
- Comes in 3 packages: Box 1: 90 inches L x 22 inches W x 3 ½ inches H = 85 lbs.; Box 2: 90 inches L x 44 inches W x 6 ¾ inches H = 180 lbs.; Box 3: 84 inches L x 16 ½ inches W x 8 ¼ inches H = 20 lbs. (bagged slide)