Model # 381050 Store SKU # 1000721716
CenFlex rail fencing is designed specifically for horse and other large animal containment. Innovative continuous polymer or high-tensile wire technology allows the fence to flex upon impact to reduce injury risk while keeping the animal contained due to its high break strength. This fence rail attaches at end post and slips freely through the line post brackets to allow rail flexibility. CenFlex has the classic appearance of traditional rail fencing without the rotting, warping, splintering, brittleness and paint-flaking associated with wood and rigid PVC or vinyl. Product may be used in two-, three- or four-rail combinations and can be used as a top rail over woven wire horse fence. CenFlex should be installed on 4 in. to 6 in. wood line post and 6 in. in to 8 in. wood termination and corner post. Bracing and concrete is recommended at gates and corners but not on straight runs of line post. Occasional washing may be necessary to refresh fence appearance.
- Polymer-formulated rail flexes upon impact then rebounds to original shape while three 12.5-gauge high-tensile wires embedded in polymer provide each rail up to 4000 lbs. of break resistance
- Matte finish gives the classic rail appearance
- Polymer rail never needs painting
- Classic rail design will add traditional estate appearance to property
- Special formulated polymer with added UV-stabilizers protect rail from harsh sun rays and allows it to withstand temperature ranges from -40°F to 200°F without becoming brittle or experiencing any breakdown
- Installation made easier with manual and step-by-step DVD provided with purchase