Model # 681120 Store SKU # 1000761168
Mid-Flex, a laminated composite corner tape from Strait-Flex, beautifully finishes outside corners, off angles and vaulted ceilings. Mid-Flex 300 is also a great choice when replacing damaged metal corner bead. This 3 in. tape features a pre-finished surface with a PUR-laminated nose ensuring perfect corners without paper fuzz-up during finishing and sanding. The tape's outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for a superior bond, faster drying, with no rippling or blistering. To apply, measure and cut to length, then fold in half at center crease with print side facing out. For repairing damaged corner bead, tap the damaged area of the corner bead to be recessed below the corner's edge. Apply all-purpose compound to corner. Press Mid-Flex 300 into the wet compound, adjust to create a straight line and wipe down with a taping knife using additional pressure to the outer edge of the tape. Immediately apply a light skim coat to the perforated edges and let dry. Apply final coat, let dry and sand.
- Off angles and outside 90° corners
- Outside corners where a large fill or straightening is required
- Outside corners of bay windows, coffers, vaulted ceilings and butterfly vaults
- Composite backing ensures straight, strong, corners
- Use in place of metal corner bead
- Tape's outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for a superior bond, easier feathering, faster drying, with no rippling or blistering