Model # 2946 Store SKU # 1001513111
For DIYers and professional tradesmen who recognize the importance of going green and using natural timber harvested in a responsible manner, turn to this PureBond Poplar Plywood from Columbia Forest Products. Each 5-ply sheet features decorative poplar veneers on the face and back, which exhibit the warmth and beauty of natural hardwood to supply your carpentry creations with visual allure. Furthermore, the 1/2 in. x 2 ft. x 4 ft. panels are manufactured with a soy-based PureBond technology that is formaldehyde-free so it wont deteriorate air quality, as is common with UF-constructed sheets that are susceptible to releasing airborne contaminants over time. Intended for interior use, these poplar plywood panels are an affordable way to craft authentic hardwood-faced masterpieces such as built-in cabinets, entertainment centers, tables, shelves, headboards, wall panels and more.
- 5-ply project panel is assembled with decorative poplar veneer
- PureBond hardwood plywood is an environmentally friendly, cost-competitive alternative to panels manufactured with urea formaldehyde (UF), which may degrade air quality over time
- Contains 100% natural wood bonded with a food-grade soy-based adhesive that does not emit toxic air contaminants
- Water-resistant composition has a higher moisture tolerance than UF panels and is less likely to warp than solid wood
- Available in additional species - Alder, Cedar, Cherry, Hickory, Mahogany, Maple, Red Oak, Walnut, and White Oak