Model # 4377 Store SKU # 1001513692
Veneered construction gives these PureBond Birch Plywood panels the strength, flatness and rigidity to satisfy the most discerning craftsman. Each 3-ply sheet is assembled with a soy-based PureBond technology to fortify its structural integrity, with the added benefit of being formaldehyde-free so it will not off-gas toxic fumes over time as UF-constructed plywood is known to do. The decorative veneers are precision-cut from domestically grown, sustainably harvested birch trees, producing visually alluring wood grains on the face and back of the panel that exhibit the warmth, beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood. For extraordinary results on your next carpentry or woodworking project, add this Birch panel to your arsenal for construction of cabinets, entertainment centers, wall panels, coffee tables, bookcases, toy chests, benches, desks, shelves and more.
- 3-ply project panel is assembled with decorative birch veneer applied to only the face side of this panel; the back of the panel is not intended to be exposed
- PureBond hardwood plywood is an environmentally friendly, cost-competitive alternative to panels manufactured with urea formaldehyde (UF), which may degrade air quality over time
- Contains 100% natural wood bonded with a food-grade soy-based adhesive that does not emit toxic air contaminants
- Decorative top veneer, measuring approximately 1/50" thick, exhibits the beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood and is suitable for painting or staining
- Available in additional species - Cedar, Cherry, Hickory, Mahogany, Maple, Poplar, Red Oak, Walnut, and White Oak