Model # 1840 Store SKU # 1001513702
If your minds eye envisions a woodworking creation with earth tones, turn to this PureBond Mahogany Plywood Project Panel for rich hardwood hues. Featuring plain-sliced veneers cut from natural mahogany timber, these 1/4 in. x 2 ft. x 4 ft. panels are perfect for smaller carpentry jobs or finishing off larger furniture-building projects. The core substrate is constructed with aspen and assembled in alternating cross bands for utmost strength, rigidity and flatness in each 3-ply panel. It boasts 100% natural wood (no MDF or particleboard) and is manufactured with a soy-based, formaldehyde-free PureBond adhesive that is water-resistant and will not off-gas any airborne contaminants over time, as UF-laden plywood is prone to do. Put this decorative mahogany plywood to use on your next carpentry project to create elegant hardwood-faced pieces at an affordable price.
- 3-ply project panel is assembled with smooth, patch-free mahogany veneer applied to only the face side of this panel; the back of the panel is not intended to be exposed
- PureBond hardwood plywood is an environmentally friendly, cost-competitive alternative to panels manufactured with urea formaldehyde (UF), which may degrade air quality over time
- Contains 100% natural wood bonded with a food-grade soy-based adhesive that does not emit toxic air contaminants
- Water-resistant composition has a higher moisture tolerance than UF panels and is less likely to warp than solid wood
- Available in additional species - Alder, Cedar, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Poplar, Red Oak, Walnut, and White Oak