Columbia Forest Products 3/4in. X 2ft. X 4ft. Aromatic Cedar Plywood
Model # 2106|Store SKU # 1001513687
- 7-ply project panel is assembled with decorative cedar veneer
- PureBond hardwood plywood is an environmentally friendly, cost-competitive alternative to panels manufactured with urea formaldehyde (UF), which may degrade air quality over time
- Contains 100% natural wood bonded with a food-grade soy-based adhesive that does not emit toxic air contaminants
- Decorative top and bottom veneers, measuring approximately 1/32" thick, exhibit the beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood
- Available in additional species - Alder, Cherry, Hickory, Mahogany, Maple, Poplar, Red Oak, Walnut, and White Oak
Affordably enhance the aesthetics of your interior space with this beautiful PureBond Aromatic Cedar Plywood Project Panel from Columbia Forest Products. It features decorative hardwood veneers cut from responsibly harvested North American cedar trees, boasting the visual allure of natural wood grains and a pleasant scent that will stir the senses to transform any home or office space. Each 3/4 in. x 2 ft. x 4 ft. panel is precisely cut to exacting standards in a convenient small size to form the foundation for exquisite woodworking creations, including shelves, drawers, cabinets, and more. The lightweight, all-wood veneer construction features a core substrate layered in alternating cross bands for utmost strength, flatness and rigidity. It's a water-resistant compilation that tolerates moisture better than formaldehyde-bonded plywood, while the 7-ply layering makes it less likely to warp than solid hardwood.