Columbia Skylights 2ft 8in x 2ft 8in Fixd Curb Mount Double Glazed Bronze Acrylic Dome Skylight with Brown Frame
Model # ACVCM3636DGB|Store SKU # 1001609439
- Skylight utilizes a maintenance free white vinyl base frame with an integrated 4-sided gutter (our Condensation Control Technology) to collect any condensation caused by Canada's extreme climate.
- Designed for inside curb dimension of 30.5 in x 30.5 in. Maximum curb width = 2. Other standard and custom sizes available, see online or in store for details.
- For sloped roofs, recommend use of aluminum flashing kit Model FKCM36 - available online. Use Columbia's Roofing Underlayment to ensure optimal weather tight seal. Available online.
- Durable, low maintenance exterior aluminum frame with baked enamel Brown finish. Black or Grey frame option available online. See online or in-store for further details.
- Dual Bronze acrylic provides the ideal balance of solar heat gain control and visible light transmission. Helps reduce glare and is ideal for south facing skylights.
- PRO TIP: For sloped roof applications, consider our LoE3 Triple Glazed glass skylights for the very best in ENERGY STAR performance.
Since 1955, Columbia Manufacturing Co. Ltd., the leading Canadian skylight manufacturer, has produced products of the highest quality, designed to meet the challenging demands of our climate. Our product line is innovative, and utilizes industry leading materials. Our gold standard warranty supports our product line, and it has withstood the test of time. Columbia has been building skylights that you can count on, for over 65 years.Our Curb Mount Acrylic Dome skylight is ideal for flat roof applications preventing moisture from accumulating on a flat surface such as glass.Curb Mount skylights are the preferred skylight choice in Canada for any type of roof; primarily for use on tile, shingle or wood shake roofs. Recommended by roofing professionals as the optimum choice for long lasting, trouble free installation.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.