Model # ACRAB3652DGB Store SKU # 1001609424
Since 1955, Columbia Manufacturing Co. Ltd., the leading Canadian skylight manufacturer, has produced products of the highest quality, designed to meet the challenging demands of our climate. Our product line is innovative, and utilizes industry leading materials. Our gold standard warranty supports our product line, and it has withstood the test of time. Columbia has been building skylights that you can count on, for over 65 years.The ideal solution to gain outdoor access to a rooftop for outdoor living spaces or egress. Includes: pull bar, locking latch and hydraulic gas cylinders that support the skylight when in the open position. Acrylic dome roof access skylights are suitable for flat and sloped applications.
- Mounts to site built wood curb (with any height and a maximum 1 ½ width) through pre-drilled holes in the aluminum base frame.
- Designed for INSIDE curb dimensions of 30.5" x 46.5". Custom sizes also available, ask in store for details.
- Internally welded one-piece white aluminum base frame with pull down handle. The aluminum base frame is thermally broken, prevents cold transfer from the exterior to the interior frame.
- Durable low maintenance blackn exterior aluminum frame. Additional frame colour options are available (Brown, grey, white, aluminum frame also available).
- The entire skylight lifts off the curb and is sealed to the curb with a high-density foam gasket.
- Double glazed bronze acrylic provides the ideal balance of solar heat gain control and visible light transmission. Helps reduce glare and is ideal for south facing skylights.