Columbia Skylights 2ft x 2ft 8in Fixed Self Flashing LoE3 Double Glazed Clear Glass Skylight in Brown Frame
Model # GLVSF2836DGLEA|Store SKU # 1001606348
- Skylight utilizes a maintenance free white vinyl base frame with an integrated 4-sided gutter (our Condensation Control Technology) to collect any condensation caused by Canada's extreme climate.
- Designed for ROOF OPENING of 22.5 in x 30.5 in. Other standard and custom sizes available, see online or in store for details.
- Built in PVC curb and flashing, no flashing kit required. MINIMUM 3:12 ROOF PITCH. Suitable for low profile asphalt shingle or shake roofs. Use Columbia underlayment for water tight installation.
- Durable, low maintenance exterior aluminum frame with baked enamel Brown finish. Black or Grey frame option available online. See our website for further details.
- Features industry standard, Double Glazed LoE3 clear glass, allowing 65% visible light transmission. Blocks 95% of harmful UV rays. (Tempered/Tempered)
- Consider our LoE3 Triple Glazed skylights for the very best in ENERGY STAR performance. Available online or in-store through Special Order Program.
Since 1955, Columbia Manufacturing Co. Ltd., the leading Canadian skylight manufacturer, has produced products of the highest quality, designed to meet the challenging demands of our climate. Our product line is innovative, and utilizes industry leading materials. Our gold standard warranty supports our product line, and it has withstood the test of time. Columbia has been building skylights that you can count on, for over 65 years.The Columbia Fixed Self Flashing glass skylight is designed for the do-it-yourselfer with built in white vinyl curb and flashing, saving you time and money. Includes our Condensation Control Technology, a wide rigid gutter that prevents water staining in your light shaft.LoE3 clear glass is the industry standard and features a dual pane filled with argon gas, providing superior condensation resistance and blocks 95% of UV rays. MINIMUM 3:12 ROOF PITCH IS REQUIRED on VSF & OVSF models. Available in ONT, QC & Atlantic Canada.