Model # GL VSB 2828 LEA Store SKU # 1000694072
Since 1955 Columbia Skylights, a Canadian company, has manufactured products of the highest quality, designed to meet the challenging demands of our climate. Columbia is the largest skylight manufacturer in Canada, designing innovative products using industry leading materials. Nothing can improve your home like the warmth of natural light. Our excellent warranty is based on the fact we've been in business for over 65 years building products you can rely on.This Columbia Fixed Self Flashing glass skylight is designed for the do-it-yourselfer with built in white vinyl curb and flashing, saving you time and money. Includes our Condensation Control Technology, a wide rigid gutter that prevents water staining in your light shaft. LoE3 clear glass is the industry standard and features a dual pane filled with argon gas, providing superior condensation resistance and blocks 95% of UV rays. Minimum 3:12 roof pitch is MANDATORY. VSF & OVSF models. ONLY AVAILABLE IN ONT, QC & Atlantic Canada.
- The skylight utilizes a maintenance free white vinyl base frame with an integrated 4-sided gutter (our Condensation Control Technology) to collect any condensation caused by Canada's extreme climate.
- Designed for ROOF OPENING of 22.5 in x 22.5 in. Other standard and custom sizes available, see online or in store for details.
- No flashing kit or wood curb required. Minimum 3:12 roof pitch. Suitable for low profile asphalt shingle or shake roof only. Recommend using Columbia underlayment for water tight installation.
- Durable, maintenance free exterior aluminum frame with baked enamel Black finish. Brown or Grey frame option available online. See online or in-store for further details.
- Features industry standard, Double Glazed LoE3 clear glass, allowing 65% visible light transmission. Blocks 95% of harmful UV rays. (Tempered/Tempered)
- PRO TIP: Consider our LoE3 Triple Glazed skylights for the very best in ENERGY STAR® performance. Available online or in-store through Special Order Program.