Model # GLVCG5252NEAT Store SKU # 1001609346
Since 1955, Columbia Manufacturing Co. Ltd., the leading Canadian skylight manufacturer, has produced products of the highest quality, designed to meet the challenging demands of our climate. Our product line is innovative, and utilizes industry leading materials. Our gold standard warranty supports our product line, and it has withstood the test of time. Columbia has been building skylights that you can count on, for over 65 years.Curb Mount skylights are the preferred skylight choice in Canada for any type of roof; primarily for use on tile, shingle or wood shake roofs. Recommended by roofing professionals as the optimum choice for long lasting, trouble free installation. Other skylight types include built in wood curbs for double the cost.LoE3 Neat skylight includes a coating that naturally cleans the glass. Harnesses the suns UV rays to loosen dirt so water can rinse it away, leaving skylights virtually spotless.MINIMUM 2:12 ROOF PITCH IS REQUIRED for all glass VCM skylights.
- Skylight utilizes a maintenance free white vinyl base frame with an integrated 4-sided gutter (our Condensation Control Technology) to collect any condensation caused by Canada's extreme climate.
- Designed for inside curb dimension of 46.5 in x 46.5 in (Outside curb 49.5 x 49.5). Other standard and custom sizes available, see online or in store for details.
- Recommed use of aluminum flashing kit Model FKCM52 - available online. Use Columbia's Roofing Underlayment to ensure optimal weather tight seal. Available online.
- Durable, low maintenance exterior aluminum frame with baked enamel Grey finish. Brown or Black frame option available online. See online or in-store for further details.
- LoE3 Neat skylight includes a coating that naturally cleans the glass. Harnesses the suns UV rays to loosen dirt so water can rinse it away, leaving skylights virtually spotless
- PRO TIP: Consider our LoE3 Triple Glazed skylights for the very best in ENERGY STAR performance. Available online or in-store through Special Order Program.