Model # 2051 Store SKU # 1000764799
Fill concrete cracks and joints without using a pro grade melter with the 125 ft. Medium Gray Crack-Stix Permanent Concrete Joint and Crack Filler. Originally used for federally specified highway jobs, this filler is an easy permanent solution for keeping concrete smooth. Crack-Stix is applied with heat (a simple hand held torch) and bonds to the sidewalls of the crack. Unlike some fillers, Crack-Stix expands and contracts along with the weather to keep joints and cracks sealed. Designed for joints and cracks from 1/2 in. to 1 inch in Dia.
- For concrete joints and cracks 1/2 in. - 1 in. (12.7 mm - 25.4 mm) in Diameter
- 125 ft. (38.1m) of medium-gray (12.7mm) Crack-Stix
- Hot applied, self-leveling gray, rope-like filler bonds to sidewalls
- Traffic ready in approximately 20 minutes
- For deep cracks or joints, before you begin fill the crack using closed cell high heat backer rod, sand, or stone dust but leave enough room for product
- No volatile organic compounds