Model # CPBG3801-4 Store SKU # 1000770157
Polyblend Sanded Grout is a polymer-modified, cement based grout that produces hard, dense joints that resist shrinking, cracking and wear. Formulated for durability, Polyblend Sanded Grout accommodates 1/8 in. 1/2 in. (313 mm) joints for interior or exterior installations. Can be used on all types of installations including floors, countertops, walls, ceilings, showers, fountains and pools.
- Use to fill joint widths 1/8 in. to 1/2 in.
- May be used on floors, walls, countertops, tub surrounds, showers and high-traffic areas
- Can also be used in submerged conditions (swimming pools, spas, water features and fountains)
- Resists shrinking, cracking, powdering and wear
- Curing time is affected by ambient and surface temperatures and humidity
- Sample colors shown may vary from actual grout; final installed shade can differ based on tile type, porosity, job site conditions and finishing techniques
- Exceeds ANSI A118.6 standards
- Refer to the technical data sheet for suitable tile types, limitations, installation instructions and warranty information